- Pacific Premier Bank ranked as one of America’s Best Banks by Forbes (2019–2021)2
- 5-Star Rating from BauerFinancial, recommended for 60 consecutive quarters
A continued story of growth.
Founded in 1983, Pacific Premier Bank® is headquartered in Irvine, California, serving businesses and individuals throughout the United States. With approximately $20 billion in total assets,1 we’re one of the strongest-performing and fastest-growing banks in the nation.
More than 35 years of steady growth.
- Pacific Premier Bank (Originally Life Bank) was founded
- CEO Steve Gardner and new management team hired to transform the Bank
- Officially changed name to Pacific Premier Bank
- Acquired Canyon National Bank
Acquired Palm Desert National Bank
- Acquired First Associations Bank
Acquired San Diego Trust Bank
- Acquired Infinity Franchise Holdings
Acquired Independence Bank
- Acquired Security California Bancorp
- Acquired Heritage Oaks Bancorp
Acquired Plaza Bancorp
- Acquired Grandpoint Capital, Inc.
- Acquired Opus Bank. Total assets grew to $20 billion1
1Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. approximate total assets as of .
2© 2021, Forbes Media LLC. Used with permission.