Founded in 1983, Pacific Premier Bank® is headquartered in Irvine, California, serving businesses and individuals throughout the United States. With $21 billion in total assets,1 we’re one of the strongest- performing and fastest-growing banks in the nation.
More than 35 years of performance and resilience.
- 1983:Pacific Premier Bank (Originally Life Bank) was founded
- 2000:CEO Steve Gardner and new management team hired to transform the Bank
- 2002:Officially changed name to Pacific Premier Bank
- 2011-12:Acquired Canyon National Bank
- Acquired Palm Desert National Bank
- 2013:Acquired First Associations Bank
- Acquired San Diego Trust Bank
- 2014:Acquired Infinity Franchise Holdings
- Acquired Independence Bank
- 2016:Acquired Security California Bancorp
- 2017:Acquired Heritage Oaks Bancorp
- Acquired Plaza Bancorp
- 2018:Acquired Grandpoint Capital, Inc.
- 2020:Acquired Opus Bank.
- Total assets grew to $20 billion
1 Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. and subsidiaries on a consolidated basis, approximate total assets as of December 31, 2021.
2 © 2022, Forbes Media LLC. Used with permission. Pacific Premier Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc.
Our performance and resilience have helped us earn high placements in key industry rankings.
Ranked 3rd on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Banks (2022)2
BauerFinancial Five Star Rating for 64 Consecutive Quarters (2022)